Sunday, January 25, 2015

Faith. Fitness. Food...Oh My!

I'm PLANNING AHEAD and I recently came across a friend's status that really touched home for me...

For the last 3 weeks, I've been focusing on my personal growth, both physically, mentally, and spiritually, and honestly, I've seen some AWESOME changes in all areas!

I've been working out consistently!
I've been taking control of my cravings, thanks to the book "Made to Crave"
I've stepped out of my comfort zone to do things I have been led to do!
I've grown closer in my relationship to God!

All in all, it's been a great 3 weeks, BUT when I read my friend's status, she mentioned something about RIVERS vs. RESERVOIRS.

Lately, I've been a RESERVOIR because I've been focused mainly on my self...AKA retaining all the knowledge to myself just like a reservoir retains water! And personally, I think it's okay that I've focused on myself because  I needed a few weeks to focus on myself...

BUT...

I want to be a RIVER! I want to let the knowledge I've gained these past few weeks flow into the next person and the next person!

I know there are several people out there, who like me, are afraid to try new things because they are afraid to fail or afraid what their family may say or simply afraid they won't be able to change at all!

This weekend, I've been working on creating a GROUP that focuses strictly on the areas I've been working on myself! 




FAITH ---> Growing closer to God using the book "Made to Crave"
FITNESS! ---> Taking care of your temple by exercising to a program!
FOOD! ---> Resisting temptations/cravings & focus on clean eating!
FELLOWSHIP! ---> Develop friendships that help us grow better together!

It will be a group in where we GROW TOGETHER! The group is open to anyone who wants to take control of their life in all areas mentioned and become a better version of yourself!!

Who's ready to take control of their life!??!? Message me for the details!

The group won't start until February, but I just felt like I needed to put this out there for everyone wanting to be better!

First 3 people to commit to A NEW YOU, will receive a FREE GIFT from me to help you along this journey!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to join! Would also love to go to Bridgepoint with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me pick me! I don't have the book though :(

    ReplyDelete