Saturday, April 11, 2015

NON-SCALE VICTORIES!!!

Gotta love NON-SCALE VICTORIES!!

I went to the mall yesterday to JUST get my eyebrows done! <<<-----Only trust those awesome ladies!!!

However...because I'm ME, I couldn't resist a good sale or OLD NAVY!!!

Just decided to do a little browsing and came up on these little ankle pants that were just perfect for those summer nights and got a little upset when I couldn't find a SIZE 6 in them!

Soooo....again being ME, I said, "Hey, you busted your butt doing Insanity Max:30! Just give it a go and try on those SIZE 4's!" 

And GUESS WHAT...

THEY FIT!!!



And people always tell me those silly AT-HOME workouts wouldn't work for them!!! They worked me and I BETCHA they will work for you!!

Connect with me on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM  and I can help you get started with your NON-SCALE VICTORIES!!!

Or sign up with me as your FREE BEACHBODY COACH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment